Anthony Phillips | Luxury Properties
Anthony Phillips elevates real estate service to new heights for his clients in the Las Vegas luxury market. As one of the city’s top producers in the sales and leasing of high-rise condominium residences, Anthony’s team at Award Realty has closed multiple transactions totaling millions of dollars in the majority of the condominium developments that than now shape Las Vegas’ dazzling skyline. Both buyers and sellers appreciate Anthony’s depth of knowledge and high-energy approach, as well as his personal dedication to consistently delivering results that are often well beyond the expected.
Anthony currently leads Las Vegas, Bay Area, San Diego and Phoenix based real estate teams and is the founder of Luxury Real Estate Partners which offers full service, real estate focused marketing programs that develop and deploy highly personalized, strategic advertising programs.
Before opening Luxury Real Estate Management, Anthony was project manager for home-building powerhouse Del Webb, and a member of its seven-time J.D. Power & Associates award-winning team which built more than 2000 homes with sales in excess of $1 Billion.
Anthony literally lives and breathes Las Vegas high rise real estate; he has lived Las Vegas High Rise condos for over five years and has a unique perspective as both a condominium owner and high rise sales and leasing specialist.
Anthony completed the Executive Management in Finance program from Cornell University, holds various Realtor designations and is part of the following groups.
- eCornell Alumni
- Cornell University Residential Real Estate
- eMarketing Association Network
- The Real Estate Networking Group
- Luxury & High Rise Property Managers & Executives Group
- Asia Real Estate Networking Group
- Luxury Homes Network (Official)
- Luxury Properties Worldwide
- Luxury Realtors and Brokers
- Real Estate Professionals, Investors and Managers
- Residential Real Estate Finance & Investment
- Social Media Marketing Group
- Society of Professional Journalists
- Wall Street Journal – International business professionals networking group